Monday, February 28, 2011

Freedom-sort of.

For those who may have wondered "I wonder how that Wesley guy is doing" I can report in telling you that from an outside standpoint I am doing well. I currently live in Newport Beach, have a job that pays well that enables me to buy nice things that I never really use, and can eat food daily that doesnt come from a vending machine. From the inside, I am doing not so well, I have dropped every single thing I considered to be a passion of mine and I go to work miserably doing the daily grind day in and day out. Although sort of botched and half done, the photo for some reason means a lot to me, maybe a beginning of relearning who I am and all that other mumbo jumbo kids who aren't struggling to survive say. Perhaps the big thing getting to me is I am living a purposeless life. That may just be it.So hopefully this photo will be the marker for some more things to come. Not half assing life is hard.

Freedom

No comments:

Post a Comment